Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmas Card to Joey Yung
On behalf of JOEY Alliance Singapore, I will like to inform all Joey fans out there that we will be sending xmas card to Joey, this will definitely be on her hands and she will read it thus we are now extending to those who are overseas. If you are interested to be on the card, please write on a piece of paper, 5cm by 5cm (Maximum size) and let us receive it no later than 5th November 2004

Send it to

JOEY Alliance Singapore
Bukit Batok Central
P.O Box 130
Singapore 916505

Please note that this card is from JOEY Alliance (Joey knows us), thus please rememeber to sign JOEY Alliance after your name!!!
thanks pltang Big Grin sounds like a good idea!
yhea it sounds great!!!!! gotta think of what to write or maybe leanrn to write in chinese!!!!
wahh...another card???

yeah good idea but ehh..i dont think i'll be participating on this one...

i was stressed out enough by the birthday card...:roll:

i'll just continue buying all her stuff! Big Grin...as for stuff i cant buy...i'll try my best to dl them...ahhaa...see what a BIG and LOYAL Joey's fan i am!![Image: hugegrin.gif]

i cant find the "i love joey" emoticon....we dont have that anymore???
GREAT IDEA!!! haha, i'll do dat...speaking of card, i wonder if she got our cards...was joeygalaxy.com on it?or was it still phimviet at that time?
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
lol u crazyed dodo, wat a big gayed smile u have :roll:

lol i remember ur home-made card :laugh:
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
not as gayed as urs :roll:

u do? and i remember u complimenting on how cute it was too....
again...mine was lost in transition...sorry...lost in mid-air! it didn't even reach newb!!
jaymee Wrote:again...mine was lost in transition...sorry...lost in mid-air! it didn't even reach newb!!
awww poor jaymee... but at least you tried! unlike that wayne and jn... tsk tsk...
did anyone get any feedbacks from the cards you guys sent to joey??