Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to the duet with hyori Lee?
"just want 10 minute"....i thought it was WAIT instead of want...bad hearing...or maybe like van's said...bad english...ahaha

van, have u heard her sing...Under the Moonlight from LeAnne Rimes? its such a good song...but when Hyori sang it...it was hard to understand wat she was singing :roll:
boa sucks at everything!
but hyori's english is worst than boa..but at least hyori's nice to look at...unlike COUGHCOUGH

jn..i haven't seen that one..but i have her "genie in a bottle" perf...and her english was horrible...so was her live singing but...she was REALLLY PRETTY there..nice dancing...she's a great entertainer but not a good artist..damnn
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
there there vayne...deep breaths...deep breaths....calm down mate...lets not heat urself up over boa....i find her ok tho :roll:

ahhh....when she was dancing flirtatiously around those old guys sitting down stage omgg...u should see those horny old pigs faces..u can tell wat kind of thoughts were running thru their minds Rolleyes...but man she looked like those strip dancers...only she didnt strip...well not that she has that many pieces of clothes on to strip...:roll: