Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG look at this pic!
omggg if i lived in hk i ll be at that train stop for years....HOW HOT!!!!! gosh...gay au ! weird ads...man...i'll seriously just stand and stare LOL
how can someone be soo hottt
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
blablablah Wrote:WOW! i would love to live in HK right now! haha, EEG is doing a REALLY good job in promoting this album, it was just like My Pride and all the neway ads, haha!
omg... yeah, those neway adds... and that 20x200 m advertisment! yeah, but that WAS an incredible song and cd.... deserved every bit of it Big Grin
Is it my eyes Confusedhock: or there's something wrong because I can see the pic Cry
Joey~Poey Wrote:Is it my eyes Confusedhock: or there's something wrong because I can see the pic Cry
what do you mean? :confused:
i think she means she can't see the pic...forgot the 't i think...
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
if i was in HK, i'd probably won't even own a car cos they have so many posters on the streets and even on busses! and on subway tracks...we dont' get that in malaysia. it's nice enuff that those ppl know who some HK singers are. i remember once i went to this shop to get joey's first EP and the woman asked..."male or female?" DAMN! JOEY YUNG FOR GOD'S SAKE!- she was still very blur...
aww i hate the busy streets and trains/buses etc...sg is like hk...so crowded Sad
but hey i wont mind waiting for the skytrain if joey's posters are plastered all over liek this Smile

-edit-
hey anyway are skytrains the same as electric trams?
lol, so many pictures of joey....very nice, they dont even have ads at the trainstations here in brisbane lol...and if they do, its like advertising the channel 7 news lol.

EDIT: whoohoo!!! 69 posts! oh yeah! :clap: :gaydance: Confusedpam:
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
i want to steal those
eminence Wrote:i want to steal those

me too eminence...LOL

thos poster r so big and purdy
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]