Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im lost..
urhh....? what did u do? just go to that webby, create an account and upload it up. no need to resize yet. post it up first, and post the image url here.
al ritey then..can u help me on this one

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/d...Kiss00.gif

is that how post it?
Err...that avatar is tiny, and shouldnt have to be resized.

Go into your profile and choose Upload from computer. Browse for the file on your computer, then hit ok.

If you get an error, then choose Link to Offsite avatar. Put that link to the avatar you just posted in the box, and there you go ^^
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
LOL no comment Big Grin
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
k then...ive pretty much given up..
the X on my avatar will resemble my failure and if i eva rule the world i will burn all computers!! god they piss me off
haha you're like me when i first joined
Ella Wrote:haha you're like me when i first joined
yeah!!! ^5!!! when i first came i was so confused, all i knew how to do was to click on the last ten posts function. hahah. it toook me quite a while to get accustomed to joey chat and joey lounge and all. actually, i'm not really sure which is for which, now that i mention it.
well.. i fixed it for u, dollie. but the avatar is quite long.. o.O maybe choose another avatar? hehe

how did u get "tiny", bm =="
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
woah pplz..will u look at that???? <---------------!! wow!! miraclez do happen..lol..nah jks..thanx newbie..i think it was u who fixed it sum magical way....but anywhoz..much appreciated oh kind one and everyone eles that tried to help this sor por Big Grin