• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch 1314 concert on TVB!
July 5, 2014
10-10:30pm
翡翠台/高清翡翠台播放

commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlkiWq9Fo...e=youtu.be

[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Maybe this will mean the DVD will be ready for release soon.
Wasn't the last Moov Live released on TV before the DVD? It has been so long I don't even remember...
Hopefully - the clips are nicely finished, but are not WOW. N6's editing outshines this by quite a stretch from what is shown here....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
^ I agree, the editing on this one seems very generic and standard. And they had so much time to work on it... yes I won't stop talking about how long it has taken haha.
I can't wait to see this. I'm so excited ... maybe a bit too much.
From what I remember, the TVB version usually cuts out ... almost everything ... but I'm still so excited.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I hope the dvd comes out soon ... but I don't have any expectations.
I really disliked how some of the past concerts were crazy with the effects and all, I'd like a much more basic edit so it looks like you're seeing it as it is. Hopefully this one is alright.
Here it is guys yayyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ow3L60jfDc

credit to Anita Chan - the owner of this channel <3
I see....a mash up/snippet featurette. I am wondering now if the footage we see here is the footage that will be used in the DVD/Blu Ray though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
thanks zita!!

it looks like they took clips from different shows because u'll see the fans holding heart signs, but u dont see it in other shots.
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
i think they did this for Raymond Lam's last concert too and the DVD was released a month later Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII