Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send a postcard to Joey for her birthday (pics posted)
Sorry I've been tardy, just been tied up with a lot of things as of late, will try to buy soon!
Big Grin I've bought mine ... they've been sitting here on my desk for the last two weeks ...
I'll get on it right now. Tongue
has she chased u for it? lol

edit: nvm, i thought u were contacted by someone.

i sent mine a few days ago.
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
apparently it took 2 weeks for a postcard from sydney to get to hk. that's longer than i expected.
spoiledbrat Wrote:apparently it took 2 weeks for a postcard from sydney to get to hk. that's longer than i expected.

I used to send stuff to HK a lot, from eastern Canada it takes about a week. I'm going to send mine tomorrow.
Here is mine, the postcard is a bit crappy, but there really weren't any that were good at all. It's a bit of a dying thing lol...

[Image: 14+-+1]
[Image: 10252183_10100787271933341_1159020604443302084_n.jpg]
i like how u have the birthday gift stamp! very fitting for the occasion.

there are currently no melbourne fans participating. sydney > melbourne.

i dont think there are any US fans yet either. canada > US.

also lacking vietnam, thailand, some european countries, etc.

if you are currently on vacation in some other country, please consider participating, thanks.
I bought those birthday stamps awhile ago lol... I thought about putting 3 of those on, but it wouldn't fit on the card.
haha yeah, it is noticeably bigger than the other stamps. anyway, for those in north america who have yet to mail theirs, i recommend that u do it asap, as in like now. postcards have to arrive by june 6, the fan will give them to Joey on june 8, which is a sunday.
[Image: msget_thumbnail?fid=3709891942592041&hig...3818214747].