Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey's 1314 concert dates Dec 21-28, 31, Jan 1-6 (15 shows!!!)
Beware of counterfeits - what I'd do is check the forums/facebook constantly. Discuss HK and Golden Forums do have threads around times of events that offer tickets; the occasional good deal can even be found there - but at least you're going to a show (aren't you?). I'm stuck in Canuckland for the rest of this year...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
what kind of events do u mean? yeah, i am. this year as in 2013? that's not bad, as there's only 2 months left.
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Concerts, games, shows etc - any kinds. Keep a steady eye on there. Joey's show tickets may just come up at the very last minute.

Yeah I know but still - missing the queen of hotness in concert is brutal =.="

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
this isnt related to joey's concert, but has anyone bought tickets from hkticketing before? it costs 200 hkd for shipping to overseas which is ridiculous. does anyone know if i could purchase the tickets online and then pick up in hk a month later?

am i right in saying that urbtix is for coliseum concerts, and hkticketing is for hkcec concerts?
I believe you are correct....

Erm...is there any option at all to have a friend pick them up for you? If not, the next best thing might be seeing if the tickets can be picked up at venue? Ticketmaster does that here - you can buy your tixs online then have them printed out for admission at the box office.

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

i emailed them, they said i can pick them up in hk, the last day of collection is the day of the concert
its been 2 weeks since my order and my ticket from urbtix still hasn't arrived yet! Sad
spoiledbrat Wrote:its been 2 weeks since my order and my ticket from urbtix still hasn't arrived yet! Sad

Ah, follow up with them, but nice that you were able to get tickets!
received it today!
theme of the concert: holidays/festivals. (eg. christmas, valentines days, midautumn festival, halloween, etc)