Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey's 1314 concert dates Dec 21-28, 31, Jan 1-6 (15 shows!!!)
I would like to get 2 tickets to Joey's 1314 concert on 23rd dec.

Anymore available tickets?

Thank You
do u want fanclub tickets? join the fanclub and contact them at jy6_singapore@jy6.sg right away

http://jy6.hk/joinus.html

otherwise, the preorders are for the aeg credit card holders and u'll have to wait for the public ticket sales
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
added jan 2, 3, 4
[Image: 602867_556621124404908_366364225_n.jpg]

Now we get an ice cream sugar cone! I think there is that martini/wine glass waiting to come out too haha.
joey said the next one will be even more kua jeung
So are the tickets released for sale to the public yet? I'm confused. ><
^ yes but almost all the shows are sold out now

wow 15 shows now!!! i wish i could see the last show Sad i'd have to pay a LOT of money to rebook the plane tix + difference in price
15 is so many! I'm worried about her voice now after what happened to Eason. Let me know which dates you're going with or without the fanclub sb!
[Image: HylimsBanner.jpg]
there are no more tix on urbtix for the days im in hk Sad has anyone bought them outside of the coliseum before from ppl who want to sell their ticket last minute? is this safe or is there a high risk of getting scammed?
spoiledbrat Wrote:there are no more tix on urbtix for the days im in hk Sad has anyone bought them outside of the coliseum before from ppl who want to sell their ticket last minute? is this safe or is there a high risk of getting scammed?

I haven't been to a concert in HK, but there's always a potential risk. If you really wanna see the show, it's worth a try.