Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of the recent releases are you going to purchase?
a lot of new Joey releases recently! post which ones u are planning to get, and why you're not buying the other ones.

if u are going to purchase through yesasia, please use the affiliate link, which i am too lazy to post individually here, but u can click on one of the links near the top of this page, and then search for what u want to buy.

1. moment version 2
2. diva
3. concert yy
4. metroradio superstars live

the last option in the poll is obviously for rsung :p
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
I must confess. I have not gotten any of her recent releases. The most recent one I have at home is N6.
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
I want to get concert yy, moment v2 and possibly diva but, in the near future, I'll probably only be getting one of them.
I already got Concert YY dvd (not only as a Joey fan, but as a cantopop enthusiast), totally worth the $50 CDN. I think i'll also get the metroradio concert, just for the sake of continuing my collection...don't know how many times i'll actually watch it tho Tongue

I think i'll get Diva using 'other means'...lol...and though Moment ver 2 sounds tempting, version 1 is enough for my collections sake
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
I am only going to get "Moment" 2nd version at the moment. I am tempted to get "Concert YY" too but not sure if I want to take the $50 plunge.

Blah, let me know when you find your "means" to watch the movie lol.
^ lol me too!

But I doubt I'll be getting any. Didn't really enjoy the movie as much as I hoped I would either. And moment 1 is enough.
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
i already got concert yy haha (although i watched only like half the duration..) i am thinking of getting the metroradio dvd =D although moment 2 seems attractive, i shall resist or not i would have spent so much $$$ =S i was so certain that i would get diva previously but maybe not now since there are so many other things to buy. haha blah let me know ur "other" means too! cos i watched it in mando and canto would definitely be much better
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
As sad as it be, I haven't even listened to any of the Moment songs, I will have to soon! I'm not really a fan of Mandarin music, so I've kind of put it off forever. I'll buy it if it's good.
i got concert yy the day it was released, watched all of it already
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
Mitten Wrote:I am only going to get "Moment" 2nd version at the moment. I am tempted to get "Concert YY" too but not sure if I want to take the $50 plunge.

Blah, let me know when you find your "means" to watch the movie lol.
i say if you're a big fan of cantopop and/or wyman's lyrics then go for it. it's about the same price as number 6 deluxe version but with 6 hours of footage! plus Joey x Cass duet!
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]