Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In first class with Joey - my friend's experience
You guys - find your voices and guts and speak up! She's totally cool.

Ok let's make this interesting...

"Her singing isn't great, as a person I don't really like or hate her. I don't like these moody sort of people."

Who was Joey talking about? (it's a Chinese celebrity and a female (could be HK/TW/Mainland)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
^definitely eason LOL
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
oooo scandalous!

im guessing it's Rainie Yang?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vip|blackjack|no.1|thearts
this by tfj|inspired
Van,

It's a female artist lol. Unless Eason does indeed have ladybits.

Taylor,

Nope. Guess again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [Image: Renee6426.gif]

一開始我們就不應該有承諾 
更不該說你會給我承諾什麼
要快樂的時候, 我們就應該快樂
不再奢望著我們將來怎麼

Whatever is impermanent is subject to change. Whatever is subject to change is subject to suffering. - Sakyamuni Buddha

"Darling, for once there was a yesterday, once upon a time there was a us. For auld lang's syne let's not look back, For us, let's step back some..."
Taylor,
It's a joke. I can read.

Van
^i can tell that your first post was a joke but i can't tell if this one is another joke lol

is it MIRIAM? LOL!
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
^Yeah......I can't really tell if van is joking on the second post either. lol.

LOL but this is a pretty honest answer though. I can see it being offensive to some people (lol that certain female celeb and/or fans). Can't really think of a female singer that fits in both categories (not a great singer and moody). Hm....I'd assume that if your friend was asking about what Joey thinks about a specific celebrity then it would be someone in HK. Someone you can make some sort of connection to with Joey, but probably not one of Joey's close friends (lol since the answer is like that). So I'm actually thinking it might be Kay. But then again Joey was supportive of her in the beginning and was friends with her (I think), so I'm not sure.
ummm...im thinking Cecilia Cheung maybe....Joey won new comer award with her...and knows her from Nicholas...lol
Ahhh this is too easy. It's Denise for sure.
Sb and kei, so glad some jgers know me that well :p

As for whether I was joking the second time ...hrmm let's keep that a mystery :p