Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutbox
Aww you guys took it out... DODOS!
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
dude, it lagged JG like a bitch. Plus, anything that can be talked about in the shoutbox can just as easily be talked about in a thread. Rolleyes :gaydance:
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
just testing to see if its still as laggy without the shoutbox Rolleyes
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
From wat i see here~ i am still laggin like hell lol~~ :baby: true tat all da things u say in the shout box u can say in a thread~~ but u dun wanna start a thread to say "hi" everytime right? :bang: i think the shout box is ther to SPAM!!! o wat did i say :eek: Confusedpam:

but since u have already taken it off... see how it goes sin la... i dun see how it is any better so far lol :baby:
LOL i KNO. usually i dont go to the index page. i just roam thru the forum from the drop down menu on the bottom of the page. its wayyyy faster. but if i do go on index page.. i usualy just open new window for each latest topic. im smart, arent i? Rolleyes
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
lol yes newbs, yes you are.

lol pand4, exactly! its for spam ^^
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
BladeMarth Wrote:lol pand4, exactly! its for spam ^^

EXACTLY BM!!!! aint i smart too? :naughty:

newb i know abt tht menu box~~ but i dun like usin it... i duno y~~ mayb scroll down and all those clickin is a pain :gaydance::gaydance::gaydance:
lol it's just as slow w/o it.. maybe even slower *RE* and who cares, like u said, it's spam, we'd be spamming the threads anyway with 1 word comments and stuff liek that
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
I haven't noticed a thing in terms of speed with or without shoutbox, so thats my side of the story, I'm sharing the my connection between two computers, still the same, its all on location and your isp gateways, the host isn't a favourable location anyway, ping is like 200 - 300, if i ping google i get 10 - 50, but then thats google *shrug*, but yeh I guess the less content that has to be loaded or grabbed from strings, the faster it is in general.
Ruan Wrote:I haven't noticed a thing in terms of speed with or without shoutbox, so thats my side of the story, I'm sharing the my connection between two computers, still the same, its all on location and your isp gateways, the host isn't a favourable location anyway, ping is like 200 - 300, if i ping google i get 10 - 50, but then thats google *shrug*, but yeh I guess the less content that has to be loaded or grabbed from strings, the faster it is in general.

allow me to simpify his msg~ IT DOESNT WORK

lol~~ jeeez u r gettin too technical ther des :bang: