Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty Crazy World Tour Schedule 2020
Hi everyone! Because Joey's world tour includes several Western cities, we decided to open up the forum temporarily. Thanks Hairball for doing this! 

Joey's world tour kicked off this January in Macau, although it was a private concert. However, Joey had commented on instagram that she will do a public show in Macau in the future.

2020 World Tour Schedule:
Jan 18 - Macau
Jan 25, 26 - Las Vegas
Feb 2 - Atlantic City
Mar 1 - Paris (cancelled)
Mar 3 - The Hague
Mar 9 - London 
Mar 21 - Genting
May 27 - Vancouver
Oct 24 - Genting
Dec 7 - Vancouver
Dec 13 - Niagara Falls

Other cities with no dates announced yet: Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Toronto, and Vancouver! This post will be updated as dates are announced. The Australia tour is rumored to be in July but this has not been confirmed yet. 

Which ones do you plan on going to? I went to Hong Kong and I am soooo glad I did! That stage design with the ball isn't gonna be replicated anywhere else. I got first row one night and touched her hand! And also got to meet other HK and international fans! I'm also going to Europe!
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Saw her in Las Vegas on 1/25/20. Good show, glad I went. Venue could have been better, but at least got to see her perform. Good 2 hour concert. Songs were from throughout her career. Band was very good.
I went to the shows in Hong Kong! They were great!!!! I have plans to go to the ones in Paris, Tha Hague, London and Genting. If time allows, the Aussie ones too and definitely the Singapore show!
I hope they'll announce the dates for the other shows soon... any rumours/word about the Canadian ones?

Where do you get usually get this info from, sb?
(02-10-2020, 02:09 AM)rwb1921 Wrote: Saw her in Las Vegas on 1/25/20. Good show, glad I went. Venue could have been better, but at least got to see her perform. Good 2 hour concert. Songs were from throughout her career. Band was very good.
I considered going to Vegas but decided against it in the end because I had gone there recently. I kinda regret not going for Joey x Hacken, merely for the experience of seeing her in Vegas. 

Hairball, I got the info from Joey's Instagram. She posted a picture of a sweater with the cities printed on it. There was an Australian ticketing site which showed that the Aussie concert would be in July. They're probably waiting closer to the date/seeing how the coronavirus situation goes before announcing anything more.
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
(02-11-2020, 12:55 AM)spoiledbrat Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 02:09 AM)rwb1921 Wrote: Saw her in Las Vegas on 1/25/20. Good show, glad I went. Venue could have been better, but at least got to see her perform. Good 2 hour concert. Songs were from throughout her career. Band was very good.
I considered going to Vegas but decided against it in the end because I had gone there recently. I kinda regret not going for Joey x Hacken, merely for the experience of seeing her in Vegas. 

Hairball, I got the info from Joey's Instagram. She posted a picture of a sweater with the cities printed on it. There was an Australian ticketing site which showed that the Aussie concert would be in July. They're probably waiting closer to the date/seeing how the coronavirus situation goes before announcing anything more.
Haha, just wondering if you had other sources of info, yeah I saw it on Instagram as well...
I'm going on Mar 3 - The Hague already got the Ticket that is already soldout.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oooh looks like Joey will be performing in Niagara Falls on Sun May 31. Not quite Toronto but I guess close enough.

https://www.facebook.com/events/199509968098850/
(02-18-2020, 04:07 PM)Hairball Wrote: Oooh looks like Joey will be performing in Niagara Falls on Sun May 31. Not quite Toronto but I guess close enough.

https://www.facebook.com/events/199509968098850/
Did anyone from the forum attended her concert at The Hague ? Please share your encounters and pixs/clips. I'm glad this forum has been revived but it's still pretty quiet. Let's get the discussion rolling ! BTW, the Joey-Miffy merchandise are so enticing....
omg JG is back! I watched the concert in HK too! can't wait for the one in singapore! haha
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]