Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concert DVD question
I hope this is the correct section to post this, if not please let me know and I'll delete my thread.
I am planning on ordering one of Joey's concert DVDs via YesAsia. The thing is, I have noticed that the ones still available say: "Karaoke" at the end. I know that this means that there are karoke "subs" available on the DVD what I was now wondering is: can I turn those subs off? I have seen screenshots from various concerts and the text really clusters the picture. (plus I can't read Chinese so it's useless for me)

Thanks a lot in advance
yes, there should be an option to turn them off. somewhere on the menu...

don't forget to use the JG link when buying from yesasia: http://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgc.../list.html
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
^ ah, I see. I assume this is true for all her items that have karaoke written in them?

and yes, of course I am planning on using the forum link Smile
all karaoke discs is just an option. u can surely change the settings on it. some dvd's like the N6 concert have the settings at the very beginning so its made convenient.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Hasi, as Spoiledbrat has already mentioned, most karaoke DVDs allow you to turn the subtitles on and off. Which DVD, in particular, are you wanting to buy? Does the DVD appear on this page: http://www.joeyyung.co.uk/page2.html If it does, you can look for the scan of the back of the DVD box and see if it mentions a "karaoke angle" and "live angle" being available, such as on the "Number 6 Concert DVD" here: http://www.joeyyung.co.uk/Joey_Number6DVD_Back.jpg Failing that, I can see if I have the DVD you're after and I can check for you whether the subtitles can be turned off.
great way of promoting ur webpage rsung Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Wow, u have quite an extensive collection of Joey memorabilia, rsung!!! :clap: [Image: free-happy-smileys-346.gif]
It must have cost u a fortune!!! :awe:

(btw, u might wanna to title ur page "The Unofficial Fanpage of Joey Yung" or something similar to avoid confusing ppl with the OFFICIAL Joey Yung website. Visitors might get confused that ur website is somehow affiliated with the REAL Joey website or otherwise related to Joey in any way. u know since it DOES have "joeyyung" in the web title.)
^ Thanks for the good advice, cnator, I'll make your suggested change the next time I update the website. Smile

StarLightRaii Wrote:great way of promoting ur webpage rsung Big Grin
Raii, the only reason I'm promoting my website to Hasi is because I'm hoping Hasi is a secret representative of EEG who will recommend the company to buy my website for a few million dollars, which means I'll be able to give up my day job of being Wong Cho Lam's body double in his movies! haha Any topless scenes of Wong Cho Lam is actually my body edited in, but since he doesn't do much topless scenes, I don't earn much money from the job! haha