Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to the duet with hyori Lee?
:roll: well... it's definitely not on this cd. then where is it gonna be on? aiyyyyy Sad
haha i was going to ask...but hyori is looking badd nowadays...plus her singing has always sucked

isn't as hot as she use to be
i am still looking foward to it...interesting...
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
omg didn't u use to love her more than joey?
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]
yhea, i was thinking about that 2. i havent heard any news on it, so i think they forgot abou it.

well hyori cant sing so i wonder y they would pair her up joey? maybe they wanted a hot girl with a gurl that can sing :roll: , (not saying that joey isnt hot)

hope it comes out soon thou!!!
I heard some rumours that it COULD be on Joey's mando cd... afterall, it's korean + mando Rolleyes
hyori is HOT! lol
but man...hyori's singing sucks so bad that it hurts my ears when i listen to it

mando + korean? so hyori was learning mando? i hope they have the duet soon...joey should be marketed in korea...they're missing REAL talent over there *RE*
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
LOL i also heard from one of my friends that hyori's real hot! ive only seen like 1 pic of her, but i like what i see lol.....shes a singer too? not just a pretty face.....
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
ahhh...she can't sing...so it is JUST a pretty face...if u think she is pretty that is...LOL
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
she IS pretty but she CANT sing so yea...she is JUST a pretty face Rolleyes
LOL SI MUI!!!....^5!!...

WE SO THINK ALIKE!!!
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]