JoeyGalaxy - Joey Yung 容祖兒 English Fan Site + Discussion Forum
Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN - Printable Version

+- JoeyGalaxy - Joey Yung 容祖兒 English Fan Site + Discussion Forum (https://www.joeygalaxy.com)
+-- Forum: Joey's Lounge (https://www.joeygalaxy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Joey Chat (https://www.joeygalaxy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN (/showthread.php?tid=9880)

Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN - StarLightRaii - 04-23-2012

Hey,

Sorry for the delayed (super) post.
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, because I don't have one.

I managed to take a few photos from my phone and some videos. I will post them as soon as I know how to upload them here :bow:

So in the meantime, here's the Rundown that night:

1. Escape
2. On The Treadmill
3. Who Will Love Me
4. Wallpaper
5. Drama / (Leen Juk Kack) - from On Call 36 Hours
6. Thousand Trees
7. Snake
8. Mad About You
9. Illicit Romance
10. Fly
11. Used To Breakups
12. Painful Love
13. Imperfections
14. Joey's mini video of her random thoughts
15. Scream
16. Dream Road
17. Hey Hey (Happy)
18. Unknown
19. Solemn On Stage
20. Airport
21. Afraid
22. Heartbroken (Faded Heart)
23. Fight (Endeavor)
24. More Singing, More Power
No Encore

It was an amazing night. However, they did cut out a whole two good sections. The Circus Section + the Fur Coat Section Sad

She had a new dress for Fly: instead of the red one, she wore a yellow one with flowery patterns in which she says, 'I love the color yellow'.

The highlight in my opinion, was Mad About You. She was pitch perfect, and flawless in her performance.

She forgot some lyrics to On Call 36 Hours.

I loved the LED light up costumes from the Dance Medley. However, there were 2 dancers in which their costumes might've ran out of batteries...it didn't turn on. Oh wells. Joey was still amazing..!!

For Airport, she DID play her guitar. Instead of the rainbow fuzz fuzz dress, she wore a bodest or bodess (however you spell it Wink that's lace black and I believe, red on the bottom...didn't like it very much. Looked like a Halloween costume.
She didn't mess up on Airport both singing and guitar playing.

She waved hello A LOT overall, and cried a little when she was singing Faded Heart. That was touching.

She mentioned that in Hong Kong, there's a tradition in which she requests her fans and audience to whip out their cellphones and use flash/flash app. Not much people did it.
I did, but I was practically the only one doing it in my section -__-.

Well that's that. If I remember anything else, I'll update this thread Smile

Hopefully, I'll figure out how to upload videos and post them ASAP. I got a video of the new songs she added. Loved MAD ABOUT YOU, once again.

Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN - spoiledbrat - 04-25-2012

i would've been disappointed that the fur coat section was cut but i dont mind not having the circus section though

Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN - StarLightRaii - 04-29-2012

yeah i agree. i didnt like those songs anyways...not that i dont like them its just that i feel like that's the boring part of no.6. and YES i was dreadful when i realized they skipped Rolls & Royce

Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN - YURMIN - 05-03-2012

Ahh that was one awesome night Big Grin
Me and my friends were tired as hell before everything, but she totally blew us away!
with all the dancing.. and singing and then more dancing! I was thinking how anyone can do all that at 2AM
A few of my friends don't even listen to Joey T.T afterwards they LOVED her even more

I fell in love with her yellow dress (: thats my favorite color too ;] along with bluee Tongue
and I remember when she was singing 心淡, a dude from below was like "得閒出黎飲杯嘢!” LOL that cracked her up
She was so very brave! She kept coming down the steps but the damn security guard kept stopping her
And dammnn. I didn't even know she could sing "Mad about You" like that. Loved it even more
The dancers were really touchy o.O If ya know what i mean...
It's a sexy concept and all but I was like 'whoa' the whole time
I hope we don't need to wait another 4 years for her appearance again

I miss my idol so very much ):

So then the next day I went karaoke and sang for 7 hours Big Grin
The End

Joey Yung at Atlantic City RUNDOWN - spoiledbrat - 05-04-2012

thanks for sharing your experience! oh the dude must be rsung haha just kidding